Soft 95% cotton + 5% spandex knit fabric, sweet artwork, pretty pink and white stripes and delicate picot-edge binding make Stephan Baby's Face to Face collection reversible receiving blanket a wonderful choice for baby's trip home from the hospital. Sized to fit newborn to 6 months of age, the collection also includes a pink knotted gown and matching knotted hat. If you've got a baby shower (or a baby!) in your future, a nice cotton receiving blanket just might be a must-have. Machine wash cold and tumble dry low. ABOUT FACE to FACE: Face to Face Designs was created in 2005 by a husband and wife during the time when their children were very young. They began by capturing childhood moments in frames made of reclaimed bead board as a way to reflect on the sweet remembrances and comfortable places of the past being woven with new life. Stephan Baby invites you to discover the Face to Face Collection of thoughtfully designed receiving blanket gift sets, snapshirts, swaddle blankets, burp cloths, decorative nest boxes and petite word boards, available on Amazon.
- Soft knit blanket measures 30" square
- Blanket is printed in pink with the outline of 2 small bunnies on the white side
- Reverse side is pink and white stripes; delicate picot-edge binding adds a sweet finishing touch
- 95% cotton + 5% spandex; machine wash cold and tumble dry low
- Since 1987, Stephan Baby has been dedicated to unique and heartwarming gifts that celebrate the magic of baby's first year